Get Yo' Badge On! SF Elite 2013 @ TRACE
Surprise, jello shots! That's just the way TRACE would like to welcome the SF Elite Squad to 2013. And, "apparently Trace has their own beehive on the roof of the W?!?!?" Yes they do Joshua L. "They showcased the harvested honey in the nitrogen made-on-the-spot ice cream, and in their honey/lime/gin shots. All I can say is "Ho-nay! So Good!"
TRACE's Executive Chef Paul Pisocopo's menu & pairings for the night set the stage for a five star 2013:
* Yellowtail with green goddess, pickled cucumber and toasted almond. Paired with Anna de Codomiu Cava
* Heirlom Pumpkin Agnolotti with brown butter and TRACE rooftop honey. Paired with Push Back Sauv Blanc.
* Liberty Farms Duck with quince mostarda. Paired with Paul Dolan Pinot Noir.
* Crispy Berkshire Pork Belly with beluga lentils and broccoli rabe.
* Braised Lamb Shoulder with potato gnocchi.
* HAPA SF's Lumpia with sweet & sour chili
* Bacon Bacon's Mini Cobb with triple b's, avocado, Pt. Reyes blue, bacon jam vinaigrette
* Taco Guys Squash Taco with crema and toasted ginger.
* Brass Knuckle's Pork with gangnam pork bun bite
* Creme Fraiche Panna Cotta wtih satsuma tangerine
* Nitrogen Ice Cream Bar with TRACE rooftop honey ice cream, salted caramel, chocolate sea sal cookies and toppings.
And Elites donned their shiny new Elite '13 badges in a big way:
Sarah M "hasn't had this much fun on a Wednesday night in a long time! Held at the very lovely W Hotel- TRACE showed US how to party. A wide selection of food truck-inspired offerenings, Champange poured liberally and a super fun "nomadic photobooth" were all part of this sucessful recipie. Mix in some New Yelp Elites with some old ones and you had a perfect combo."
Until next time, keep it Elite,